Save time designing your table charts and let your data do the talking.
✔ Create a table chart straight from your browser.
✔ Collaborate remotely with your team.
✔ Intuitive interface.
✔ Choose from a variety of free table templates.
✔ Create a standardized table to maintain brand consistency. Fast and easy.
✔ Easily copy and paste from Excel or Google Sheets.
As seen on:
Tables help to show organised information
They sort the categories and values in rows and columns to make it easy to compare values.
With our table maker you just have to drag and drop to edit the table and click and type to add your values. Tables can also be used to prepare raw data before creating other diagrams such as bar graphs, pie charts or timelines.
When to use tables vs other diagram?
- A table is preferable when there is too much data for a diagram to be clear.
- When you need to present specific values in your report or presentation, a table is better than a bar chart because it focuses on the values rather than their visual representation.
- A bar graph or pie chart is more appropriate when you want to show something quickly and you don’t have much time to spare (for example when you pitch your business idea to investors).
- Bar charts are the best diagrams to use when illustrating trends. For example, a bar chart or a plot will reflect an increase in sales more effectively than a table.
- Scatter plots are ideal when you want to illustrate the relationship between different data sets. If, for instance, you want to see whether introducing a brand guideline increases the production of brand-consistent content, you should use a scatter plot.
With Xara’s Table Templates, Creating Tables Is as Easy as 1-2-3
Our table chart maker offers a variety of free table templates to choose from. Choose one, then customize its size, shape, colors, and fonts in the online table maker.
You can customize every detail about your table, from fonts to text colors, text size, lines, background etc.
How to How to create a table on Xara Cloud
How Do I Make a Printable Table?
With our online table chart maker, printing tables is a piece of cake. Simply click the “print” button and a PDF version of the document will be downloaded.
P.S: Before you click “print” make sure that you get the size of the document right. In the online table maker, click “resize” and choose the suitable size for you.
Create a Table Chart That Reads Well: 6 Expert Tips
1. Think about the reader and try to adapt the table chart to their knowledge and expertise.
2. Don’t overcrowd the table. An overload of information will make it difficult to read.
3. Always include sources in your table chart. Proof of credibility is key when presenting data.
4. When you design a table, think about guiding the reader visually. Use colors, fonts, and lines to make the table intuitive to read and interpret.
5. Center the text and align the numbers to the right. This way, your table charts will always be easy to scan and compare.
6. Order the information in a way that makes sense.
What Is a Table Chart?
A table chart is a way of organizing data in rows and columns by different categories and values. This is useful when you want to compare data, or to track changes in data over time. Moreover, it’s an excellent method of preparing raw data before using other visualization tools, such as diagrams.
You can use them to display both quantitative and qualitative data and can be customized to highlight different aspects of the data set. With our online table maker, all you have to do is drag and drop to choose a table template, click to customize it to your liking, and type to introduce the data. More so, you can easily incorporate the table chart into other business or brand documents — such as business proposals or product sheets.
Create visually stunning table charts with Xara's online table maker
Defined by simplicity and flexibility, Xara’s data table maker makes it fun and fast to design your own table within minutes. Whether you’re elbow-deep in a graphic design document or just looking for a quick way to make table charts for an internal corporate presentation, Xara’s table maker has everything you need to get the job done.