More info on magix.com
This links to the Magix site where you may occasionally find different offers or bundles, please note that if you order from
Xara we only supply the Magix product listed on this page at the price shown.
VAT will be added to the prices shown on this page if you enter an address in the European Union (EU) at the rate current in that country.
Supported Operating Systems
For Microsoft Windows 8.1 | 8 | 7
Minimum System Requirements
All MAGIX programs are developed with user-friendliness in mind so that all the basic features run smoothly and can be fully controlled,
even on low-performance computers. The technical data for your computer can be found in the control panel of your operating system.
- Processor: Multi-core processor with 2 GHz
- RAM: 4 GB
- Graphics card: Onboard, minimum resolution 1024x768
- Hard drive space: 2 GB for program installation
- Internet connection: Required for activating and validating the program, as well as for some program functions. Software can also be used offline. However, please note that the program requires an Internet connection at least once a month to validate the license.
Recommended System Requirements
Some advanced program functions demand more of your computer's processing power. To get the most from these functions, your system should at least meet the following recommended requirements. The technical data for your computer can be found in the control panel of your operating system.
Recommended configuration for 4K/HD editing
- Processor: Quad-core processor with 2.8 GHz or better
- RAM: 8 GB
- Graphics card: Dedicated, at least 512 MB VRAM
Supported file formats & devices
Supported action cams: All standard action cams, e.g. GoPro, Sony, Panasonic, Rollei, Olympus, and many others
Supported export options: H.264, WMV(HD), mobile devices, online services