More info on magix.com
This links to the Magix site where you may occasionally find different offers or bundles, please note that if you order from Xara we only supply the Magix product listed on this page at the price shown.
On any orders delivered to countries in the European Union (EU), Value Added Tax (VAT) will be added at 20% of the price of the product.
Supported Operating Systems
- Microsoft® Windows® 8 (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Microsoft® Windows® 7 (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Microsoft® Windows® Vista© (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Microsoft® Windows® XP (32-bit)
Minimum System Requirements
All MAGIX programs are developed with user-friendliness in mind so that all the basic functions run smoothly and can be fully controlled, even on low-performance computers. Check your operating system’s control panel for technical information about your computer.
- Processor: 2.0 GHz or better
- RAM: 1 GB
- Graphics Card: Onboard Graphics Card with a screen resolution of min. 1024 x 768
- Soundcard: Internal Soundcard
- Hard Disk Memory: 1 GB free disk space for program installation
- Optical Drive: DVD drive (only for installation of the box version)
Recommended System Requirements
Some advanced program functions demand more of your computer's processing power. To use these functions fully, your system should at least meet the following recommended requirements. Check your operating system’s control panel for technical information about your computer.
Recommended minimum configuration for (AVC) HD editing
- Processor: Intel® CoreTM 2 Quad Processor with 2.8 GHz or AMD® Quad-Core Processor with 2.8 GHz or better
- RAM: 4 GB
- Graphics Card: NVIDIA® GeForce® 8000 series and better or AMD® RadeonTM 5000 series and better or integrated graphic with Intel® Quick Sync Video
- Optical Drive: Blu-ray burner for creating Blu-ray Discs
Supported Formats & Devices
Supported import formats
- Video: AVI, DV-AVI, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, MPEG-4, MTS, M2TS, MXV, QuickTimeTM, WMV(HD), H.264, AVCHD
- Audio: WAV, MP3, WMA, Dolby®Digital Stereo
- Images: JPEG, BMP
Supported export formats
- Video: MPEG-2, MPEG-4, WMV(HD)
- Digital Camcorders (AVCHD, HDV, miniDV)
- Digital Cameras (for photos and videos)
- Smartphones (e.g. Apple iPhone, Android Smartphones)
- Tablets (e.g. Apple iPad, Android Tablets)
- Other Image Sources (webcams, video and TV cards, hard drive recorders)
MPEG-2- and AVC(HD) import requires a free initial activation.
MP3 export requires installation of Windows Media Player version 10 or higher.
Note: The program's internal online services and the online update require an Internet connection.