|Sign in | Register|
More info on magix.com
This links to the Magix site where you may occasionally find different offers or bundles, please note that if you order from Xara we only supply the Magix product listed on this page at the price shown.
On any orders delivered to countries in the European Union (EU), Value Added Tax (VAT) will be added at 20% of the price of the product.
Supported operating systems
- Microsoft® Windows® 8 (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Microsoft® Windows® 7 (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Microsoft® Windows® Vista© (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Microsoft® Windows® XP (32-bit)
Minimum system requirements
All MAGIX programs are developed with user-friendliness in mind so that all the basic functions run smoothly and can be fully controlled, even on low-performance computers. Please refer to your operating system’s control panel for technical information on your computer.
- Processor: Dual core processor with 2.0 GHz
- RAM: 1 GB
- Graphics card: Onboard graphics card with a screen resolution of at least 1024 x 768
- Sound card: Internal sound card
- Hard disk space: 2 GB free disk space for program installation
- Optical drive: DVD drive (only for installation of the box version)
Recommended system requirements
Some advanced program functions demand more of your computer's processing power. To use these functions fully, your system should at least meet the following recommended requirements. Check your operating system’s control panel for technical information about your computer.
System requirements for 4K/HD editing
- Processor: Quad-core processor with 2.83 GHz or better
- RAM: 4 GB
- Graphics card: Dedicated graphics card with 512 MB VRAM or more
- Sound card: Multi-channel sound card recommended for surround sound editing
- Optical drive: Blu-ray burner for creating your own Blu-ray Discs
System requirements for 3D playback
- Red/cyan glasses required for anaglyph 3D display.
- A special monitor is needed to watch content with polarized filter glasses.
- A 120 Hz monitor or a projector as well as compatible shutter glasses and graphics card are required for shutter playback.
Supported file formats & devices
Supported import formats
- Video: AVI, DV-AVI, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, MPEG-4, MTS, M2TS, MXV, MJPEG, QuickTime, WMV(HD), VOB, MKV
- Audio: WAV, MP3, OGG, WMA, MIDI, Surround Sound/5.1
- Images: JPEG, BMP, GIF, TIF, TGA
Supported export formats
- Video: AVI, DV-AVI, MJPEG, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, MPEG-4, QuickTime, WMV(HD)
- Audio: WAV, MP3, 5.1 Surround-Sound
- Images: JPEG, BMP
- FireWire interface: for use with DV/HDV camcorders
- USB interface: for use with HD camcorders, cameras, digital video recorders and webcams
- Video, TV, or graphics cards with a video input for digitizing analog sources
- Optical drives: Blu-ray, DVD-R/RW, DVD+R/RW, DVD-RAM, or CD-R/RW burner
** Refers to the following versions of MAGIX Movie Edit Pro (Plus and Premium): 18, 17, 16, 15, 2013, 2007/2008, 2007, 2006/2007, 2006, 2005/2006, 2005, 2004/2005, 2004, 2003/2004, 2.0. Test wins from other countries refer to the country-specific version. Find out more at www .magix.com.
Note: This program requires an Internet connection for many of its functions. MP3 export requires installation of Windows Media Player version 10 or higher.