More info on magix.com
This links to the Magix site where you may occasionally find different offers or bundles, please note that if you order from
Xara we only supply the Magix product listed on this page at the price shown.
VAT will be added to the prices shown on this page if you enter an address in the European Union (EU) at the rate current in that country.
Supported operating systems
- Microsoft® Windows® 8
- Microsoft® Windows® 7
- Microsoft® Windows® Vista©
- Microsoft® Windows® XP
Includes a 32-bit version for XP | Vista | 7 | 8 | 8.1
Note: A 64-bit system is required to use the new features and interface in Movie Edit Pro 2015 Plus. For older systems, a 32-bit version based on MAGIX Movie Edit Pro 2014 Plus is included.
Minimum system requirements
All MAGIX programs are developed with user-friendliness in mind so that all the basic features run smoothly and can be fully controlled, even on low-performance computers. The technical data for your computer can be found in the control panel of your operating system.
Some advanced program functions demand more of your computer's processing power. To get the most from these functions, your system should at least meet the following recommended requirements. The technical data for your computer can be found in the control panel of your operating system.
- Processor: 2 GHz or higher
- RAM: 2 GB
- Graphics card: Onboard graphics card with a screen resolution of at least 1024 x 768
- Sound card: Internal sound card
- Hard disk space: 2 GB free disk space for program installation
- Internet connection: Required for activating and validating the program, as well as for some program functions. Software can also be used offline. However, please note that the program requires an Internet connection at least once a month to validate the license.
Recommended system requirements
Some advanced program functions demand more of your computer's processing power. To use these functions fully, your system should at least meet the following recommended requirements. Check your operating system’s control panel for technical information about your computer.
Supported import formats
- Video: AVI, DV-AVI, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, MPEG-4, MTS, M2TS, MXV, MJPEG, MOV, WMV (HD), VOB, MKV
- Audio: WAV, MP3, OGG Vorbis, WMA, MIDI, 5.1 Surround Sound (Downmix to stereo)
- Image: JPEG, BMP, GIF, TIF, TGA
Supported export formats
- Video: AVI, DV-AVI, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, MPEG-4, MJPEG, MOV, WMV (HD)
- Audio: WAV, MP3
- Image: JPEG, BMP
Note: The program's internal online services, video tutorials and the online update require an active Internet connection.