More info on magix.com
This links to the Magix site where you may occasionally find different offers or bundles, please note that if you order from Xara we only supply the Magix product listed on this page at the price shown.
VAT will be added to the prices shown on this page if you enter an address in the European Union (EU) at the rate current in that country.
For Microsoft® Windows® XP | Vista® | 7 | 8
- Processor: 1 GHz or higher
- RAM: 1 GB
- Hard disk memory: 1 GB
- Graphics card with a resolution of 1024 x 768
- Sound card: 16-bit sound card
- Optical drive: CD/DVD drive (only for installation of the box version)
- Internet connection: Required for activating and registering the program. Software can also be used offline. However, please note that the program requires an Internet connection at least once a month to validate the license.
- Burn CDs/DVDs with a CD/DVD±R(W) burner
Import: WAV, MP3, WMA, AIFF, OGG Vorbis, M3U, CUE, CD-A, FLAC, AAC²
Export: WAV, MP3¹, WMA, AIFF, OGG Vorbis, CD-A, Data-CD/DVD, FLAC, AAC²
1 Requires Microsoft Media Player
² Fee-based activation
Copyright © MAGIX Software GmbH, 2000 – 2014. MAGIX is a registered trademark of the MAGIX AG. Cleaning Lab is a registered trademark of the MAGIX Software GmbH. VST is a registered trademark of Steinberg Media Technologies GmbH. MAGIX Audio Cleaning Lab uses patent-pending technology. Other mentioned product names may be registered trademarks of the respective manufacturer. MAGIX licensing conditions are made clear in the installation process and can also be found at www.magix.com, under "EULA".