The best stories begin with your photos
Even beginners can use Photostory 2015 Deluxe to make moving picture stories, without any previous experience: Over 300 cinema-quality special effects, animation templates and hundreds of songs & sounds guarantee your slideshows are packed with entertainment!
New in this version...
- NEW! 8 configurable tracks - Up to 8 configurable multimedia tracks for creating amazing slideshows with photos, videos and music.
- NEW! Photostory Wizard - The new Photostory Wizard automatically turns your photos into moving images with lots of animated templates for birthdays, weddings and other events.
- NEW! Huge song & sound archive - More than 850 professional sounds & songs, including over 50 new music pieces and 500 effects, for quick and easy slideshow dubbing.
- NEW! Automatic loudness adjustment - Automatically adjusting the loudness of music and evening out the volume.
- NEW! Improved handling - Media can be inserted, cut out or moved even more easily.
Further important features:
- For all camera formats and models
- Including integration of your own videos from camcorders
- Over 300 high-quality effects, transitions, decorative elements etc.
- Background music with over 850 sounds and songs
- Create animated travel routes from vacations
- High-quality output in 4K Ultra HD & 3D
- Launch Offer: A free copy of MAGIX Photo Manager 15 Deluxe, only during the intro offer (ends 6th March)
Burton Mail (UK), 22nd May 2010
"Well worth the money, and beats Movie Maker by miles (...)"
micromart, issue 2
9 out of 10
“A simple and effective tool to create a range of slideshows."
What Digital Camera (UK), July 2010 (Issue 163)
"90% Gold Award – “Very simple to use and packed with effects and transitions."
More info on magix.com
This links to the Magix site where you may occasionally find different offers or bundles, please note that if you order from
Xara we only supply the Magix product listed on this page at the price shown.
Supported operating systems
- Microsoft Windows 8
- Microsoft Windows 7
Minimum system requirements
All MAGIX programs are developed with user-friendliness in mind so that all the basic features run smoothly and can be fully controlled, even on low-performance computers. The technical data for your computer can be found in the control panel of your operating system.
Some advanced program functions demand more of your computer's processing power. To get the most from these functions, your system should at least meet the following recommended requirements. The technical data for your computer can be found in the control panel of your operating system.
- Processor: 2 GHz or higher
- RAM: 2 GB
- Graphics card: Onboard graphics card with a screen resolution of at least 1024 x 768
- Hard disk memory: 2 GB free disk space for program installation
- Internet connection: Required for activating and validating the program, as well as for some program functions. Software can also be used offline. However, please note that the program requires an Internet connection at least once a month to validate the license.
Supported import formats
- Image: JPG, BMP, GIF, TIF
- Video: AVI, DV-AVI, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, MPEG-4, MTS, M2TS, MXV, MJPEG, MOV, WMV (HD)
- Audio: WAV, MP3, OGG Vorbis, WMA, MIDI
Supported export formats
- Image: JPEG, BMP, GIF
- Video: AVI, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, MPEG-4, MOV, WMV (HD)
Note: The program's internal online services, video tutorials and the online update require an active Internet connection.