More info on magix.com
This links to the Magix site where you may occasionally find different offers or bundles, please note that if you order from Xara we only supply the Magix product listed on this page at the price shown.
Supported operating systems
￼￼- Microsoft Windows 8 (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Microsoft Windows 7 (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Microsoft Windows Vista (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Microsoft Windows XP (32-bit)
Minimum system requirements
All MAGIX programs are developed with user-friendliness in mind so that all the basic features run smoothly and can be fully controlled, even on low-performance computers. Check your operating system’s control panel for technical information about your computer.
- Processor: Dual core processor 1.83 GHz and higher
- RAM: 512 GB
- Graphics card: Onboard graphics card with a minimum screen resolution of 1024 x 768
- Sound card: Internal sound card
- Hard disk memory: 2 GB free disk space for program installation
- Optical drive: DVD drive (only for installation of the box version)
- Internet connection: An Internet connection is required to activate the software
Recommended System Requirements
Some advanced program functions demand more of your computer's processing power. To use these functions fully, your system should at least meet the following recommended requirements. Check your operating system’s control panel for technical information about your computer.
System requirements for 4K/HD editing
- Processor: Quad-core processor with 2.83 GHz or better
- RAM: 4 GB
- Graphics card: Dedicated graphics card with 512 MB VRAM or more Optical drive: Blu-ray burner for creating your own Blu-ray Discs
Supported file formats & devices
Supported import formats
- Video: AVI, DV-AVI, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, MPEG-4, MTS, M2TS, MXV, MJPEG, QuickTime, WMV(HD)
- Audio: WAV, MP3, OGG, WMA, MIDI
- Images: JPEG, BMP, GIF, TIF
Supported export formats
- Disc: DVD, Blu-ray Disc
- Video: AVI, DV-AVI, MJPEG, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, MPEG-4, QuickTime, WMV(HD)
- Images: JPEG, BMP, GIF
**Refers to previous international versions of MAGIX PhotoStory on DVD (Classic and Deluxe). Award wins from other countries refer to country-specific versions. Find out more at www.magix.com.
Note: This program requires an Internet connection for many of its functions. MP3 export requires installation of Windows Media Player min. Version 10.