|Sign in | Register|
More info on magix.com
This links to the Magix site where you may occasionally find different offers or bundles, please note that if you order from Xara we only supply the Magix product listed on this page at the price shown.
Supported operating systems
- Microsoft® Windows® 7 (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Microsoft® Windows® Vista® (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Microsoft® Windows® XP (32-bit)
Minimum system requirements
All MAGIX programs are developed with user-friendliness in mind so that all the basic functions run smoothly and can be fully controlled, even on low-performance computers. Check your operating system’s control panel for technical information about your computer.
- Processor: 1 GHz or higher
- RAM: 1 GB
- Graphics card: Onboard graphics card with a screen resolution of at least 1024 x 768
- Sound card: Internal sound card
- Hard disk memory: 500 MB free disk space for program installation
- Optical drive: CD/DVD drive (only for installation of the box version)
- Burning: CD-R/RW, DVD-R/RW, DVD+R/RW, or DVD-RAM burner
- USB interface: to connect portable devices
Recommended System Requirements
Some advanced program functions demand more of your computer's processing power. To use these functions fully, your system should at least meet the following recommended requirements. Check your operating system’s control panel for technical information about your computer.
- Graphic card: DirectX® 9.0c compatible graphics card, 512 MB graphics card space or more and Pixelshader 2.0, ATI X300, NVIDIA® GeForce® 6600 or similar (for mufin Vision 3D music universe)
- Multi-touch enabled monitor: for using Touch Mode in the mufin Vision 3D music universe
Note: The program's internal online services and the online update require an Internet connection.
Supported file formats:
- Import: MP3, AAC (+), WAV, CD-Audio, WMA (inc DRM), OGG Vorbis, FLAC
- Export: MP3*, AAC (+) (optional)**, WAV, CD-Audio, WMA, OGG Vorbis, FLAC
Supported playlists formats:
- Import: M3U, MPL, CUE, Winamp PLS, iTunes (XML/TXT)
- Export: M3U
Copyrights and laws against exploitation of accomplishments of artists and publishers shall be observed. Only non-copy-protected audio CDs can be imported.
When you transfer music onto your iPod®, restrictions by the harware manufacturer may occur. A transfer onto iPhone® or iPod touch® may, for example not be possible.
*Activate MP3 encoder for free